måndag 24 oktober 2011

Four Horse-chestnuts kept apart


This weeks challenge on the Daily Paintwork homepage is called  The 10 Minute Challenge - Again. This is my take on it. I did have some problems with keeping up the pace & paint drying up on me. Overall I think I did. OK with follow the directions/rules of the challenge, but I did some final finish brush strokes to finish the painting.

This challenge felt a little bit strange, spooky since I recently did "12 squares of waterlily fun 2".

1 kommentar:

  1. I think you did a fine job, Roger! And if it felt "spooky" that's ok because it's almost Halloween! :)

    SvaraRadera