måndag 19 december 2011

In the spirit of the Season.....


Haven't done this before, so this is a first.
I have decided to give a discount on four paintings. This offer is valid until the end of the year. The new price is 40 $ (+ 30 $ for shipping and handling = 70 $), so that means a 15 $ discount of more.
The one on upper right is sold, the other 3 is still available.

To buy a painting, follow the link:

Cherries 4

Looking up - Mini     SOLD

That time of year

Three green apples on a plate

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ok Roger, you got me! I couldn't resist buying one...the choice was difficult though since I really like all your work. Can't wait to hang "Looking up - mini" prominently in my home!

    Happy Holidays,
    Scott Artist in Disguise

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy Holidays to you too Scott, hope you like it in Real Life too.

    SvaraRadera