fredag 26 juli 2013

Waterlily Abstraction 8


The weekend is here, time to show some paintings that has been around a while, but haven't been posted yet. I showed a slightly smaller and more compact version of this painting a while back and I promised to show this one too. The composition in itself is a remake of an old painting that was lost on it's way to Canada. The biggest differences between this one and the one I posted earlier is that this one has more open water, more space between the waterlily pads.

6 kommentarer:

  1. This is lovely. Nice to see some of your larger work with a wider view. You did a wonderful job with what I find to be a tough subject.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Shows how well you can do a tradition viewpoint and well as the abstracts. I love the way you painted the water. Those pads are really floating.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I agree with Julie. Nicely composed too Roger.

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is really lovely Roger. You have such a beautiful and original painting style.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Roger, I'm glad that you posted it, I find it a great painting!!
    I love the shadows in the water, the floating leaves and the lilies are beautifully painted! Very good work, Roger!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gillar verkligen spelet av ljus i denna!

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.