fredag 12 december 2014

4 days left...


I know that it has been long between posts, but I hope everything will get back to normal soon.
Four days left and I can feel it in my bones, can't wait to move. There are now approximately 50-60 boxes in our living room. We have emptied our attic space, well almost, there is a candy pastille box left there, but can't move that one by myself (sounds weird I know).

Getting the keys to our house on Tuesday. Will start to move then, but the big load moves on Wednesday. That will be a great workout session.

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry X-mas and a Happy Creative New Year.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Happy holidays to you too Roger! Please don't lift anything that might harm your drawing arm and shoulder.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Have a Merry Christmas and happy new year, Roger! Congratulations on your new house!
    Scott

    SvaraRadera
  3. Merry Christmas and all the bEST, Roger!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Roger, I hope everything is ok in your New House ... Happy New Year 2015 !!!

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.