torsdag 19 februari 2015

"Landscape exploration 17"


I have been working on this one for a while. This is the largest size that I do, would like to go bigger, but for now this is big enough.
I was considering to show a painting with the same theme in my easter exhibition, but that one isn't for sale (hanging in my living room), but decided that it was a waste of an opportunity and did this one to exhibit instead.
I am pleased about how the painting turned out, but am going to photograph it again, as soon as I have figured out where and how to photograph paintings in our new house.

4 kommentarer:

  1. 40 by 40" is a pretty good size! Here you stepped back from abstraction towards realism. Interesting. Your colors and energy are invigorating. This painting has a feeling of fantasy. You are always on the move.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is really big, must look fabulous in real life, love the warm colors!

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.