söndag 21 juni 2015

Landscape Exploration 20



This painting was a few minutes from being scrapped and re-used for a new painting. I started painting it around 6 months ago, and had a rough time, one minute I loved where it was going, hating it 5 minutes later. I had no idea where I was going. It was not realism ( like I would ever), but it wasn't abstract either.
I just put it aside and thought it would be one of those that wouldn't get finished. It had potential, but it also had it's problems, but I had no vision.
I told my biggest fan and critic what he thought, and he said that he loved it and forbid me to reject it. I took his advice and decided to give it a go, to solve the things I didn't like.
Am not objective right now, but I solved it, and I am pleased with the end result.

I had no idea what picture I had used as reference and had to just to make it work.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Very wondeful landscape abstraction with so nice colours !!!
    Have a good and creative summer week Roger !!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. It looks wonderful. Let it be and move on. It's only number 20.

    SvaraRadera
  3. It is busy , but it works , excellent sense of depth .

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.