söndag 2 mars 2014

Forest Exploration 12


SOLD

It is typically me, but right now, when everything is working out, I get tired of what I am doing. I think I have to mix up things a little and give trees a rest for a while.
I did this around a week ago and it is not my typically painting. It is a gallery wrapped canvas and is among the biggest things I have done.
My challenge when it comes to painting is the fine balance between being contemporary and being illustrative. I really wanted to keep this one contemporary and rough. I think it turned out great.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Very attractive painting Roger with great colours and big depth. I like the contrast of warm red and orange on the cold greens and blues. It is really a very nice work !!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. This looks different for you!
    Your greens are PERFECT, Roger!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Roger, I find it a fantastic work with a lot of expression. Love the colors you used. I hope your cough is better. Have a nice week!

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is really abstract , you gave it all here, love the very free approach !

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.