måndag 10 mars 2014

Landscape exploration 2 - The start

This is the first brush strokes of my latest and largest painting.I didn't have any reference picture for this painting and my initiate thought was to go in a totally different direction than where it ended up. I went with the flow and sketched this composition/layout with bold blue brush strokes. I also kept these blue brush stokes through the final painting to keep it less realistic, more abstract, even though some will get the association to water.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Very interesting and different abstract painting this time !!!
    Have a nice day Roger !!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Roger, a very dynamic and interesting painting. Have a great day! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Roger, I wouldn't have recognized this as yours, so very different but also very interesting to see how far this will take you.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.