onsdag 29 juli 2015

Flower Abstraction 152



Not much painting going on right now. The free time I got I spend in our garden. Hard work but I actually loving it. I was afraid when we bought the house that I wouldn't.
I try not to post to often, to save paintings for later. I could show on of those, but I think I post the one I did recently. It is the same concept that I have worked on for my flower abstraction, but I pushed and played with the colors. I like the result and might do a larger version of it.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Your colors are getting more sophisticated, more subtle. I like the richer quality. Abstract Flowers 151 was where I think that began. This one has something new: splatters.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great flower abstraction with so amazing colours !!!
    Happy weekend Roger and creative new month !!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. The colors are very NEW!
    I love the Rose shade in this.
    GREAT work!

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.