This week I thought I do "The DPW Challenge" , thought it seemed like a fun and value lesson. I chose a familiar subject and went for it. Must say that the experience was strange. Not so much with the tomatoes I changed from red to green, or green to red, but the ones that were not ripe yet. I did them in the pink/purple range of colors and I hope they still considers to be tomatoes (even though they look as they come from Mars or something. Some things comes in all colors, the hard ones to change is those things who doesn't. Had a lot of fun.
This is what I worked from. I took some creative freedom when it came to the colors and composition.