söndag 15 december 2013

Flower Abstraction 59


This is one of those exploration/experimentations that start something. I had a blueberry painting that was a larger version of another painting, but I didn't want to keep it since I didn't think it added anything new. I took a transparent blue color and painted a thin layer over the whole canvas and had it as a starting point for this abstract floral painting. I will keep this one for time being, but I have done several paintings on this theme.

6 kommentarer:

  1. A great abstract , really love the colors and the pattern.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very wonderful abstract design with very amazing colours !!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ever since you came back from your time out, your colors have jumped to life. Your work is fantastic!

    SvaraRadera
  4. A fantastic abstraction, Roger! I love the shapes and the colors you used very much!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Bonjour cher Roger,

    Lorsque les boutons d'or et les coquelicots se mêlent aux bleuets... J'aime l'abstraction que vous avez su donner à ce beau champ... Il me tarde de les voir refleurir...
    Une superbe harmonie de couleurs.

    Je vous souhaite un merveilleux Noël et que ces quelques jours d'hiver soient des temps heureux !

    Gros bisous à vous ♥

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.