fredag 20 december 2013

Flower Abstraction 64


This is a larger version of a painting I did earlier this year and I wanted to paint one for my first participation in a Swedish tradition (Easter Art Exhibition). Each Easter artists/painters open up their studios and have exhibitions. Art lovers makes this an event, driving around and visiting local artists.
I know there is early, that there is plenty of time before it is time, but I will focus on getting enough paintings together. That means new paintings, new versions of old paintings and showing a good mix of paintings.

I wish everyone a Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for all the support in 2013 and I hope 2014 will be an interesting and creative year.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Love the colors in this one Roger and the head on position is full of movement - like a windmill. Neat!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Really great that you are going to participate in the Easter Art Exhibition! This painting is wonderful, love the style and colors. I wish you a merry Xmas and a very happy creative New Year too with a lot of beautiful paintings! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. It is always good to be ahead of what you should do, time runs so fast. A beautiful choice of colors in this painting , like gold, love it. Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.