söndag 19 augusti 2012

Iris abstraction 15

SOLD

I have done a few paintings with Irises lately. I wanted to mix things up and not just explore trees/forest. I am sure others feel the same, but at times something really works, say trees, and one should take advantage of it and do it as long as it works, but I usually get bored and need to have a break and paint something else.

I wasn't sure about this painting when I just finished it, but when I looked at later, I realized that I liked it a lot.

This is also my entry  to this weeks DPW challenge .

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! This one just sings!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the colors and great placement of the flower... I find your negative areas just as beautiful as the positive.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.