söndag 8 juli 2012

Dollar sign abstraction


This is just a silly thing I did after I spent hours going through most of my paintings on Daily Paintworks & Daily Painters, putting prices, adjusting & changing prices. It is hard to put price to something you have put your soul into.  After I was done, I got the idea to do a fun dollar sign and post it together with the information about the prices. The painting took around 10-15 minutes and it was fun painting it and fun to look at, so I am pleased.

9 kommentarer:

  1. Similaire à un hippocampe votre dollar est un véritable séducteur ! Est-ce là la danse voluptueuse de l'hippocampe qui danse sur un rythme de slow pour séduire sa belle ?!...
    J'aime beaucoup les courbes et les couleurs qui font vibrer cette peinture. Bravo !

    Il n'est pas simple de se "noter" en affichant nos prix...
    Gros bisous à vous et bon weekend.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cool! I love the fact that you've kept that organic look instead of super-smoothy-metalic stuff

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great idea. Fun dollar sign. Being in business can keep you pretty busy. I wish you well in your shop.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Roger ,
    Very different from your other art work's themes but with the same artistic beauty !!!
    Have a nice and creative week !!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very original and funny , hope this will bring you luck !

    SvaraRadera
  6. I understand the struggle with pricing paintings, especially online. Art prices seem so low online compared to galleries. Also, once someone buys one, I can't lower the prices or it's not fair to the person who already paid a higher amount. It's soooo difficult.
    Happy Pricing... and painting.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Sometimes fooling around can be a good thing... thanks all. =)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Very interesting because it can be interpreted in so many ways. I like it because it's fun and love your style.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.