måndag 10 september 2012

Apple abstraction 1

SOLD

My thought of going small due the lack of time also gives me the opportunity to grow, to balance loose style with the graphic feel and I am more interested in simple compositions than cramming in a lot of things for the sake of it.
Sometimes I get in trouble and I usually realize that I am not bold enough, and that is something I want to keep in mind with these 8" x 8" paintings.
I also want to try do things in the same ways that it would on a larger panel, for exampel trees and Irises.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Working small is working well for you. I do like the way you handle glazes. You're very skilled Roger.

    SvaraRadera
  2. It's nice to see you back at small still life again. I love this simple compo, and I notice there are bits of loosely mixed color in a few of the strokes. Is that new? I like it.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Neat balance of colors across from each other.
    Love seeing the tiny bits of color changes.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh, for a split second I thought these were going to be water balloons! I immediately realized they were apples. Very beautiful apples.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thank you all. I am trying right now to push the limits a little, to be a little bolder.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.