söndag 2 september 2012

Iris abstraction 17


When I failed the first attempt on "Iris abstraction 18"I was very frustrated and felt that it was a wasted day.  I took a fresh panel and did only one of the flowers. I liked the composition and the form of the flowers on the failed painting, but was tired of it, due all the attempts to get it right. I failed  partly because I used an old panel with a few layers of paint on it. This painting gave me back some energy to do another try on the original composition.

4 kommentarer:

  1. It is lovely Roger. So much energy. :) And this color palette seems a bit different for you, but I really think it works well here.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Marvelous Roger. It really emphasizes that flowers are magnificent things.
    Happy Painting.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very nice colors Roger. Very energetic and lively. Your work is getting more colorful. Is that what summer does to you? The egg paintings are not as alive as this; they were an exercise. This is an expression.

    I think you should get rid of this word verification. Why not just approve comments if you're worried about robots? Word verification is taxing and sometimes very annoying. Just a suggestion:-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you all. I tried to keep it light, colorful and have energy.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.