tisdag 29 april 2014

My first Easter Exhibition.

Like I mentioned earlier. Here in the south of Sweden, there is a tradition for artists to open up their studios to the public or rent a place to have an exhibition. I don't have a studio right now for that purpose, so I rented a place.
Considering that it was my first, I think the show was a great success. Sold more than I hoped, and got a lot of positive feedback. To hear that I got a personal and unique style, and that they like/love it, really gave me a lot of energy, have already started painting again.

Here is some pictures I took of the exhibition before it opened. Not the best quality since I didn't used a flash, but I hope it is good enough.








I took the opportunity and printed 5 favorites as Giclée prints, 
will come to that in a later post.




6 kommentarer:

  1. I am very happy today to see your first Easter Exhibition. Your very lovely paintings are looking more beautiful on the walls of the gallery and I am sure for the great success of the nice show !!!
    All my best wishes Roger !!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. A wonderful exhibit Roger.The way you laid it out, really showed the paintings off to their advantage. Yes, carry on ...I enjoy your work. :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your paintings really look great on the wall, and I agree, you have a unique and personal style . Congratulations on the sales !

    SvaraRadera
  4. Bonjour cher Roger,

    Comme j'aurais aimé pouvoir assister au vernissage de votre exposition qui s'annonce merveilleusement bien.
    Je vous souhaite de belles rencontres et un vif succès... je ne me fais aucun souci pour vous !
    La présentation de vos oeuvres est remarquable. Le soin et la délicatesse sont au rendez-vous.
    Il est bon de pouvoir admirer son art accroché... Subitement on réalise qu'on a déployé beaucoup d'énergie. C'est vraiment sincèrement du bon travail Roger. Toutes mes félicitations.
    Gros bisous ❤︎ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❤︎

    SvaraRadera
  5. Your paintings look wonderful! A beautiful place to exhibition your work. Congratulations with the sells. Have a nice weekend! :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Congratulations! I am so pleased to see these photos. I always thought you'd do well. You do have a unique style. I told you so.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.