måndag 3 oktober 2011

Horse-chestnuts on the ground

Haven't had much time to paint the last days, but as I told you, did a 3rd take on The Fall's Challenge. I often get ideas about future paintings while I am painting, it can be totally different subjects or ideas of I could do things different than I am doing.
I do think my 8" x 8" paintings are fun and I am satisfied with most of them, but I still think my strengths come through much better when I paint bigger. This one is an example of that.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love the autumn paintings you've been doing. What type/color acrylics do you use? They're beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks for the reply. What colors are you using on your palette for autumn scenes? I love the life in your work - it's so vibrant and fun.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.