tisdag 8 november 2011

Birch Trees - mini 1


This is a simple birch-tree painting I did to test some things out. I will probably make a larger version of it, but right now I am working on a bigger painting on "canvas board-MDF".  I got the suggestion from someone, that she would love to see one of my tree-paintings on a larger "canvas board-MDF, so I got inspired and bought a 19.7" x 24" canvas board-MDF, and am now working on a new interpretation of the motive used in "That time of year 4".

3 kommentarer:

  1. This "simple painting" where you "test things out" is beautiful! I wish my 'test' canvases were so lovely. Also, it's wonderful to see an artist see through a series. Great job with all the birch trees.
    Happy Painting,
    Nora

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nice birch trees--I like the vertical strength going on here.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks for those comments, think I do one like this but larger later

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.