lördag 11 augusti 2012

Tree abstraction 26


Lately I have played around with compositions that has trees on different distances. It has been both fun and frustrating finding the balance between keeping my style and experimenting. Several paintings will not see the day. I can easily finish them up, but even if there is aspects that I love about them, right now I am so tired of them and prefer to move along to new paintings. One thing I have learned is that I have to keep things simple and graphic. Otherwise I get bored with it.

 I succeeded in keeping this painting graphic, abstract and fun, or at least I think I did.

12 kommentarer:

  1. Very amazing painting and very wonderful colours !!!
    Happy Sunday Roger !!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and happy painting to you too. =)

      Radera
  2. You absolutely did. I like the greatly increased depth of field and the brightness of colors. Summer is in your paintings.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Linda. Sometimes I walking on the edge, not easy to work without any reference photo, something I do a lot. I think I did a good job on this one.

      Radera
  3. Love the PINK and the way you neutralized it for the back trees.
    Neat - very neat!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Yes you did succeed, that's exactly how it looks. Graphic, abstract and fun. I also really like the depth of the distant tree too. It is different for you but I LOVE it, because it's still in your style. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Crystal. At times I am pleased with my style of painting, other times I curse it. I held it together on this one and I am pleased with the result.

      Radera
  5. I love that you added a river! It turns it into a wonderful landscape.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Nora. I am experimenting with doing more complexed landscape, but need more reference photos and need to keep it graphic for it to work.

      Radera
  6. This is really wonderful. I love the composition and distance of the far shore. There's a saying, "It's hard to see the forest through the trees". No pun intended. Sometimes we can't see how good are paintings really are.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.