onsdag 8 maj 2013

Bird's Nest Abstraction 1

SOLD

A great artist and inspiration for me, Julie Ford Oliver, have been absent for a while. She has been concentrating all her time and energy on different projects. One was an solo exhibition and she posted a few lovely watercolors of the subject of the show, "birds nests", on her blog. I wrote a comment saying "Once again you inspire me, almost want to try out birds nests".
She wrote back saying that she hoped I would and that she could see one painted in my style. Julie can paint anything, me I avoid things that doesn't excite me and I can't paint everything. But I took the challenge and this is my first attempt.

5 kommentarer:

  1. I LIKE IT! CONTINUE EXPERIMENTING.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous Roger, Julie certainly got you inspired , do more !

    SvaraRadera
  3. FABULOUS Roger - strong in design,color,values and full of movement. This one excites ME and I think it did you too.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I like it also! Please continue - more!

    SvaraRadera
  5. wonderful finally an abstract painting I really get a satisfaction to look at. great work. great artistic idea.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.