fredag 4 mars 2016

Autumn Berry Abstraction 13


I know I haven't been posting anything for a while, but I have been busy preparing for my Easter exhibition and I have been doing a lot of work in the garden (pulling down a high hedge with European Beech and replacing it with a fence etc. A lot of work, but I love it. I might post some pictures of it later.

I am sure others have the same problem as me regarding prices. The exchange rate change over time and should price include shipping cost? My thoughts right now is to put prices on my small paintings, but not for my large work. The prices on my large work will reflect several aspects, depending on where the buyer lives etc.

This is a painting I did a while back. It is full of energy and I tried to capture the wild nature.

1 kommentar:

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.