lördag 15 mars 2014

Abstracture 23


I'm new to painting non figurative abstract paintings, have only done a few, but it is an interesting subject, as long as I got an idea or a concept. It is no secret I like to paint big, I even like big paintings on my walls.
I did this composition on a small panel earlier, I liked it a lot. I tried several times to transfer it to a larger panel, but every time something was lost in the translation.
I didn't give up, and with this one I finally got what I was looking for.

4 kommentarer:

  1. fascinating, i wish that you manage it to transfer it to a large panel something 80*100 cm or the like. must be really impressive.
    i like the composition of your colors, i see the "move" in the painting, really something to stare at. congratulations

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful abstract art work with very amazing colours !!!
    Have a nice week Roger !!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I agree with Alexander, this must really be something seen in the big size , really striking and bold !

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very bold color scheme. The design reminds me of water full of ripples and reflections even though the colors say otherwise.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.